PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The operator of these web pages is DLIGHT WEST LLC with headquarters at 9/2 LEGIONOWA Str., Warsaw, 01-343, Poland, KRS: 0000602978, NIP: 5223054691, REGON: 363764549 (hereinafter referred to only as “DLIGHT WEST”). When providing information about our products and services, our top priority is customer satisfaction. Therefore, with our offer, we try to best adapt to the specific visitor to our web site. In order to do this, we also need to process the visitor’s partially anonymous personal data. Data is processed based on compliance with all legal terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we process will not be used for automated interviews and will not be provided to third countries. DLIGHT WEST has the right to provide processed personal data only to subjects – “Processors”, who are authorised to process personal data based on an Agreement on Processing Personal Data. A list of the Processors is available: 9/2 LEGIONOWA Str., Warsaw, 01-343, Poland.
In relation to processing your personal data, you are entitled to:
- ask DLIGHT WEST to provide you with access to the personal data which DLIGHT WEST processes, and to possibly change the data if it is inaccurate. Access is understood as the right to the provided information about the purpose of the processing, the range of the processed personal data and its sources, the character of the processing, and the recipient(s) of the personal data. DLIGHT WEST will provide you with this information as soon as possible and for adequate payment, not exceeding the costs necessary for providing the information;
- if the personal data is processed based on consent, you may revoke the processing at any time, as described below. If you contact DLIGHT WEST via a contact form, DLIGHT WEST will process your data to the extent stated on the form (usually name, surname, e-mail address and telephone contact). This personal data will be processed only for the purpose of handling your request and for the time necessary to accomplish that purpose.
CONSENT WITH PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
If you sign up to receive our newsletter by means of our web pages, please grant us consent to use your e-mail address for the purposes of sending you business and marketing information related to the products and services we offer.
Your e-mail address will be processed in compliance with the regulations for the protection of personal data, while following the terms and conditions for processing personal data stated above as well as the below-stated terms and conditions:
- your e-mail address will not be used for automated interviews;
- DLIGHT WEST has the right to provide your e-mail address only to subjects – “Processors”, who are authorized to send newsletters and with whom they have concluded an Agreement on Processing Personal Data, where the use of the e-mail address is limited to sending newsletters. Your e-mail address will not be provided to third countries. A list of the Processors is available here at 9/2 LEGIONOWA Str., Warsaw, 01-343, Poland;
- processing your e-mail address for marketing purposes is not time restricted and is terminated upon the revocation of the consent with the processing;
- you may revoke your consent to the processing of your e-mail address at any time at: email@example.com or in writing to the address of DLIGHT WEST. If the consent is revoked, DLIGHT WEST is obliged to delete or make your personal data, which was acquired based on the revoked consent, anonymous unless there is another (legal) reason for its further processing.
PRINCIPLES OF USING COOKIE FILES
In order to improve our web, personalize advertisements, and analyse visits, our web pages use the so-called cookie files. Cookies are text files which are stored on the visitor’s device and allow for the subsequent anonymous recognition of the visitor or his/her browser. This, for example, means that advertisements or Internet offers may be adapted to the specific subject.
Our pages use two types of these files: temporary cookies, which remain stored in the browser only until you close the browser and allow information to be stored when going from one page to another. These are essential for the proper functionality of the web. Therefore, its use is not conditional upon the visitor’s consent.
Another type is long-term cookies, which remained stored for longer (usually until they are removed) and are collected for marketing and optimization purposes and to help to identify the special needs of individual groups of customers. We use these cookies with your previous consent, which you express upon entering our web pages.
USE OF SOCIAL PLUGINS
Our web pages offer the possibility to use Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn social plugins. However, sending data through the social plugin does not occur automatically but only by activating the social plugin - by clicking the appropriate button. The content and extent of the data that is sent as a result of the activation of the social plugin is determined exclusively by the social network operator. This operator is also responsible for protecting your personal information that has been received through the social plugin.Contact Us